We Write ALL Types of
We help Minnesota contractors find affordable coverage every day. Just select your type of contracting business below, complete the short form and we will do the rest. Use our services, you will be happy you did.
Do you have questions on Minnesota contractors insurance? We have your answers.
We have your answers. Just pick up the phone and give us a call at: 952-469-0425
- What does a Minnesota general liability insurance policy cover?
- I’m a contractor, what kind of liability insurance should I carry?
- How is liability insurance rated?
- What are the Minnesota Contractor License Requirements?
- Can the certificate of insurance to the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry be an acord 25 certificate form?
- Do I need workers’ compensation insurance in Minnesota? I don’t have any employees.
- Do I need a special insurance certificate form for my Minnesota Contractors License?
- My MN contractor’s license packet has a worker’s compensation form in it. I don’t have employees, what do I do?
- The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry states they want an original insurance certificate, but will they take a scan?
- Do I need workers comp. insurance?
- What is a waiver policy or “Ghost Policy”?
- Should I get certificates from my sub-contractors?
- What is an additional insured and what are the pro’s & con’s?
- What does an aggregate or aggregate limit of liability mean in general liability insurance?
- How can I save money on my liability insurance premiums? Should I cheap Minnesota contractors insurance?